Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dilly Dally.



On our first day back from the UK tour, where do I find myself? Following the guys around a massive Dealer lot, looking for a trailer for Band gear! While the guys seemed very interested in what was going on, I was dilly dallying behind...taking random photos and looking for something that would inspire. Or maybe it was just jet lag and I was delirious... hey, we'll never know but never the less, the event turned into a bit of a fun shoot. And yes, I was wearing a dress shopping for a trailer...lol...thats what happens when all your clothes are in the laundry bin. :)
who knew shopping for trailers could be so intriguing... ironically the reflective surfaces gave me some ideas for future shoots...wow...I guess inspiration can happen anywhere.









No comments:

Post a Comment