Monday, November 14, 2011

hours away from now...


darlings.
.....as you all know tomorrow is my launch day for my first screen print art collection!
I am beyond excited about it! .... mostly because I hope and believe that these pieces will bring inspiration to the people who choose to embrace them. In my own home I have surrounded myself with things that inspire me, wether is be a brilliant quote hand written on a crumpled piece of paper, a half finished painting hanging in my kitchen, a photo of a family member, an experimental textured canvas piece leaning against a shelf.... these things somehow speak to me and encourage me to create everyday. They remind me to lighten up and enjoy my work. They remind me to play.

On the eve of my launch I want to say that everyone of you who read this blog and are inspired by it... you are the ones who inspire me. I may not know you personally but knowing you are reading this inspires me.

The above photo is a tiny sneak peak into the collection launch tomorrow. Until then, good night:) xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment