Wednesday, August 3, 2011

texture.


hello darlings....
today I write you from Alaska..... yes.... the beautiful vast landscape of the North.... I flew in this morning at 4:30am.... (don't ask...lol...) and somehow today I am totally not tired. Maybe its just the excitement of being in such a coveted beautiful place that makes me sit on the edge of my seat.... I mean.... in Toronto we have hills, here I am surrounded my Mountains and tons of wild life....love it! I left the hot smoggy summer for a cooler climate and of course brought a few faux furs to keep cozy.... and it reminded me of a creative shoot I did recently with my adorable friend Charity Goring. Charity is a fun, creative....and ummmm not to mention stunning friend of mine who is always a pleasure to photograph! Here are some shots from her shoot, playing with fur and crochet textures.... LOVE.

Hair: Steph Crofts
Make up & Styling: Charity Goring
Photography: Melanie Greenwood

enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment