Tuesday, February 1, 2011

little diamond on Queen.



Hello Beauties:)
Its been a while since my last blog, but I've been working on several creative projects with Vision City... and cranking out the goods... but I finally got a moment to share something with you all. I came across this adorable little vintage shop online that I must have walked by several times, since its on Queen Street West in Toronto... Its called Cabaret, and it looks like a true Vintage diamond. They feature styles from the 20s to the 70s and have been known to have celebrities drop in while they are in Toronto...people like Liv Tyler, Bjork, Mandy Moore, Feist, K-os, Kaesha and even the twin Designer team Dsquared2. I checked out the prices and they do seem a little expensive but on the other hand, these pieces have been preserved from decades of history and as the saying goes, everything goes in a circle... and comes back into style. If you are a vintage fan like me, you may want to pay a visit to this little shop the next time your on Queen...I know I will:)
Here is their campaign images and their store front so you wont just pass it by...
oh ya and the address is 672 Queen Street West, Toronto




1 comment:

  1. Glad you found it! That's one of my favorites in town! I have a lovely little purse from there. Years ago there was a gorgeous kimono that I used to "visit" because I couldn't justify spending the money!

    ReplyDelete