Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vision City Presents: The "Please the Palate" Logo Design


Hello Darlings...
I am pleased to present you with a recent logo design for Please the Palate, an LA based company specializing in Marketing and Events for the Wine and Spirits industry. It was a pleasure to work on this logo design with the Owner, Allison Levine. She is passionate about the service she offers, which made the logo development fun! The Please the Palate site is still under construction, but it will be: www.pleasethepalate.com
I will remind you once the launch takes place!
Congratulations Allison! All the best!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Melanie! I absolutely love my new logo and have gotten positive comments from everyone I hand my card out to. As soon as my new website is up, I will let you know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! so glad to hear it!
    Enjoy!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete