Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Now Booking 2011 Weddings!



Well 2011 is just days away and I for one cannot wait for the new year to begin!
As many of you know, I am a Graphic Designer and Photographer...and I have branded our visual arts department "Vision City". I frequently work in the music industry doing print design, logos, branding and photography for artists and bands. But I also love to photograph weddings and couples who are newly engaged. As the new year approaches I am excited to work with all my wedding couples as they celebrate their big day!

Here are a few pics of two of the amazing couples I got to photograph in 2010!
To check out more of my recent weddings and engagement shoots, view the Vision City website and click the "Love" button: www.visioncity.biz

I am now booking weddings for 2011. And as always, I want to say a special thanks to everyone for your wonderful referrals! xo










No comments:

Post a Comment